Main Heading Grapdhic
Side A
Side A
Robin 6
Morgan Farm
Buttons Background
btn 1A
btn 2A
btn 3A
btn 4A
btn 5A
btn A1
btn B1
btn C1
btn D1
btn E1
btn F1
btn G1
btn H1
btn I1
btn J1
btn K1
btn L1
btn M1
btn N1
btn O1
btn P1
btn Q1
btn R1
btn S1
btn T1
btn U1
btn V1
btn W1
btn X1
btn Y1
btn Z1
Samuel Alexander purchased the lot at the corner of Dunklee and River Road from Captain John Noyes in 1762. The barn stayed in the Alexander family for nealy 200 years. Maps of Bow show that a N. Alexander lived at the farm in 1872. The Alexander farm is one of the few remaining farms in close proximity to the Merrimack River, the location of several of Bow's earliest farms.
NHDHR Inventory #Bow0037

This Barn is no Longer in Existance 03.27.2021

web design by "Tom Campbell Wilson"
photos taken c. October 2010 by
Eric Anderson: Photographer