Main Heading Grapdhic
Side A
Side A
Robin 6
Alexander Famiky Farm
Buttons Background
This Farm is Bow's last operating dairy Farm. The Barn is English Style with a small milk room attached to the front facade. The structural timbers are a combination of hand hewn, sash sawn and circular sawn, indicating that many changes have taken place to the barn. The attached milk room sits atop a concrete foundation and features novelty siding. This Farm has been owned by George Washington Wheeler, W.E. Nesmith, and later by the Alexander Family. Warren and Vera Alexander purchased the Farm in 1938 and it has remained in the Alexander Family since.
NHDHR Inventory #Bow0027

web design by "Tom Campbell Wilson"
photos taken c. October 2006 by
Eric Anderson: Photographer