Main Heading Grapdhic
Side A
Side A
Robin 6
Brown Hill Pony Farm
Buttons Background

The Farm at the top of Brown Hill has been owned by four generations of the Clough Family. Beginning with Manley and Lydia Clough, the Farm stayed in the family until the early 20th century. During the 1930's the Farm was used as a summer home for the Jameson family. In 1954 the Brown Hill Pony Farm began operating on the site, under the ownership of Archer and Stevie Leary. The Farm was home to several award winning Shetland Ponies, and became somewaht of a local attraction.
NHDHR Inventory #Bow0013

web design by "Tom Campbell Wilson"
photo taken c. December 2007 by
Eric Anderson: Photographer