Main Heading Grapdhic
Side A
Side A
Robin 6
Tilton Barn
Buttons Background
Maps of the area show that Fred Tilton owned this farm as early as 1892. Tiltom bought the farm from Wash Allen to use as a summer retreat from Tilton's other house in Hartford Connecticut. During the early 20th century, the farm became the home of Ernest and Lottie Morgan. Ernest and Lottie owned a store and gas station at Bow Mills, one of the earliest filling stations available to motorists in town.
NHDHR Inventory Bow0047

web design by "Tom Campbell Wilson"
photos taken 10.19.2010 by
Bridgett Mellow: Owner