Main Heading Grapdhic
Side A
Side A
Robin 6
Upton Farm
APicSquare
PicSquare
Buttons Background
This is an example of a Gable Front Bank Barn. This was owned by the Upton Family for most of the 19th century. Town maps show West Upton lived at this Farm as late as 1892. Later Owners included the Nesbitt, Ogden, and Mack families. In 1942, An aircraft observation tower was erected on the Farm just behind the house to spot enemy planes. (This structure still remains.) In 1995 the Barn was moved to the present site during construction of the Nesbitt Drive subdivision.
NHDHR Inventory #Bow0032





web design by "Tom Campbell Wilson"
studio-i19
photo taken on or before August 2007 by
Eric Anderson: Photographer